Thursday, October 28, 2010

What's that Bulge?

Got up this morning and noticed a big black bulge hanging down beneath my sofa. Hmmm....did the cat get under there and rip the lining so it's hanging down? Nope. As I reach down to feel it I realize the entire middle section of our couch is hanging near the floor. Wonder if my magic hammer can fix that one? Guess I'll flip the couch upside down today and see. Anything to avoid having to purchase new living room furniture right now. Don't get me wrong, it is in our plans to replace our sofa and loveseat in the near future, but I am not ready to look around and choose something right now...and even more not ready to spend money on it.

Seems like it's our stuff brought to this home that it failing us now. Lawn mower broke, washing machine agitator broke, and our clothes dryer takes no less than 3 complete cycles to dry our stuff. Joy. Hopefully that means that our "house surprises" have ended. That also means that if you come for a visit you might be sleeping on dirty sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment